Ready to Write a Video Script that Sells?
You have a great product or service–now you’re ready to write an ad that will sell it!
The problem with many courses is they’re almost all theory. They don’t include the practical steps to work through your project, and it’s difficult to take what you learn and get actual results.
The 14-Day Script Challenge is designed to help you take action, write an effective ad, increase sales, and see transformation in your business right away.
JUMPSTART YOUR SALES WITH A VIDEO SCRIPT THAT SELLS – IN JUST 14 DAYS
Maybe you have a dream of turning your side hustle into much more than a side hustle. Or maybe you want to take your small business sales to the next level.
You know video is the best way to showcase your product or service—but you’re not sure where to start, or how to make an effective ad that ensures sales.
In this 14-day challenge, you’ll be spending quality, no-nonsense time with Daniel Harmon, the Creative Director behind the ads that brought in massive sales for brands like Squatty Potty, Chatbooks, ClickFunnels, Lumē Deodorant, and more.
This isn’t just theory.
Daniel and the HB team have written dozens of ads, but still got TONS of value from going through the 14-Day Script Challenge step-by-step on a REAL ad for a REAL client with a REAL product—OH, AND WE RECORDED IT FOR YOU!
You’ll get to see the whole process from start to finish as you work on each piece of your own script, and you’ll get all our behind-the-scenes insights into exactly how we write scripts that consistently turn a profit for ourselves and our clients.
With the 14-Day Challenge, you get:
- Daily video lessons that walk you through researching, writing, and polishing each section of your own effective video script.
- Daily behind-the-scenes access into our process as we collaborate, generate ideas, and problem solve on a real client’s video. Watching the process will give you insights on how to tackle your own script.
- Practical, hands-on workbook exercises to help you get your script DONE quickly and effectively. (The included workbook is over 50 pages and is form-fillable so you can easily keep track of all of your work and refer back to it without searching through papers or a notebook.)
WARNING: THIS CHALLENGE MAY NOT BE FOR YOU
Seriously. Writing a script that gets results takes work—if it didn’t, everyone would be doing it right. But the internet is littered with video ads that never see the light of day because they don’t perform.
This challenge ISN’T for you if you think you already know everything. You have to be willing to go back to the drawing board. Ask for feedback, get fresh eyes, listen, and implement what you learn.
This challenge ISN’T for you if you can’t dedicate at least an hour for each day of training to watch the video, then another hour or two on your homework/workbook.
(Don’t worry. It’s okay to work at your own pace and take longer than fourteen days to finish, as long as you do the work! You’ll have lifetime access to the videos)!
✔ This challenge IS for you if you’re ready to create a video that gets results—a video that presents your product as the solution to others’ problems and puts money in your bank.
✔ This challenge WORKS if you WORK. You know you could keep doing what you’re doing and get the same results. BUT you’re ready to work through this challenge and see your business take off.
✔ If you have the drive to finally produce a script that will actually sell your product or service, go ahead and invest in yourself—it may be the best money you ever spent.
Join the Challenge, and You Get All of This:
- Full access to the Harmon Brothers 14 Day Script Challenge Facebook Group for personalized braintrust feedback on your content (Value = Priceless)
- Nearly 20 hours of instruction time with Daniel Harmon and other HB Team Members. This is a hands-on course. You’ll be working and we’ll be right along side you.
- 14-Day Script Challenge Workbooks with exercises for strengthening your comedy chops, writing helps, and more to guide you from start to finish.
- Lifetime access to the 14-Day Video Script Challenge Recordings – Refer back to the course, don’t worry about them disappearing like they will with future cohorts.