The Profitable Programmer 2.0
The completely new and rehauled version of the Profitable Programmer is now a 16-week program that helps you break out of your 9-5, gives you the freedom to work from wherever you want, and ultimately puts you on the path to go from zero to 6-figures as a Python freelancer.
- What if you could look at a blank page in the sublime text without feeling crippled and frustrated thinking “Ugh. I don’t even know where to start”?
- What if you could look at a blank screen and knew EXACTLY what to do to START and FINISH your next project from scratch?
- What if you had clients who you charge what you’re worth by building full-stack web applications because they see you as a trusted advisor who knows
- what they need & why they need it and not just some hired-gun freelancer who they hired because you had the lowest prices.
I’ve worked with hundreds of students on a 1 on 1 basis and thousands more online…and I’ve seen EVERY kind of message and question there is.
Here are some of the concerns they would express…
“I don’t know how to go from coding to building a real-world project”.
“I am ashamed that being a web developer I don’t have a portfolio to show off my work. I started so many times but couldn’t finish it as I don’t know which projects I can add, which I shouldn’t. I wanna also discuss being a full-time employee what projects I can show off, what not and why.”
“I don’t even know where to start”
If you’re looking to become a developer or already are a developer… here are some of the things you might’ve tried to overcome the pain you might be going through now…
Every time you start a python project from scratch… You feel lost and your first urge is to use stack overflow or just google things. While that can work temporarily for small projects, you know this approach will fail you in the real world at your job.
Most tutorials you follow assume you already know stuff… And they always skip over the most important fundamentals which is why you always feel like there is a gaping hole in your knowledge. You find yourself thinking in despair “why are they always skipping over stuff”? That’s why even though you have good intentions… You lack the foundation and can’t make any progress.
You went on a course buying spree during Udemy’s 95% off sales and you haven’t even completed one and now all of them are collecting virtual dust.
When you open up the command line, you feel paralyzed. “What is this black box and what do I do to make it go away!?”
You still think Git and Github are the same thing.
You’ve taken courses from Codecademy, Team Treehouse, Coursera, Edx, you’re drinking from a firehose and while you still might have built a few projects… You know that those projects are way too basic to go on your portfolio and no recruiter or potential client would take you seriously.
Stitching together what you’ve learned from 5 different courses to build practical applications but you always feel like you’re falling short.
You copy paste code from online courses or Stack Overflow. It works really well when you’re starting a project from scratch. But, deep down you know that if you were working on a bigger project that had lots of moving parts… You’d be completely lost.
You hate your job. You’ve always wanted to learn to code and change your career. But when you come home… It’s already 6:15 pm on a Tuesday night. It’s time to cook & eat some dinner, watch some Netflix, and get ready for another day at work. And the cycle of mediocrity continues.
You started coding. 2 months later, you quit. You started coding again… 3 months later, you quit. And now, 2 years have passed… and you’re exactly where you were.
You want to get to the point in coding where you can earn an income while doing it and not just for yourself… But your family & friends. But, you don’t know where to even start.
You’ve tried freelancing. You’ve been on Upwork, Fiverr etc… but you’ve failed. You’ve failed miserably. You’ve tried your best to stand out. You read up on every blog post on freelancing.
It still didn’t work. You finally decided that the only way to get work online is by competing on pricing.
So you started competing but got lost in the sea of 3rd world country developers who charge $4.37/hour.
And you thought to yourself “there’s too much competition”. “The market is saturated”. “Maybe I’m not even ready to start freelancing yet”… And you finally gave up.
Now, what if you could fast forward three years into the future and life looks a little different…
You wake up at 10:13 am to your alarm and hit the stop button on your iPhone X. You roll out of bed with a smile on your face. First up… Instagram. Next, Facebook. You see a post from your friend that he posted an hour ago complaining about the traffic to work.
It stresses you out a little bit. So, you pick up your phone and ask “Hey Siri, what’s on my calendar?”. And her response “I didn’t find any appointments for today”. The smile on your face returns and it’s bigger than before.
You go to make a cup of coffee & on your way there… Your phone buzzes. You look down and the notification reads “Stripe just sent a payment of $2,450 to your bank account ending in 7823”.
You click it to read the details and you realize it was a payment for when you integrated a Django API with one of your client’s e-commerce store.
… And what if the voice in your head, instead of sounding frustrated, confused, and overwhelmed on your journey to becoming a developer… What if that inner voice in your head said things like this instead…
“I feel very comfortable with my python skills to solve any fundamental or intermediate problems and maybe even some advanced ones.”
“Even if I’m starting a project from scratch… I feel confident & know exactly what to do to complete my full-stack web app with Python & Django from START to FINISH.”
“Thinking about starting a project from scratch doesn’t feel like a daunting task to me anymore… It literally gets me SO pumped and I CANNOT wait to get started on the next project.”
“I now make enough income to be able to not only support myself, but my family & friends”.
“I’ve built many relationships that I could depend on even if something were to happen to my job or my career”
“I know exactly how to setup my environments perfectly. Command line doesn’t scare me. The black box called the command line is something I love”.
“I can version control every project using git comfortably. I feel confident with Git & Github”
“I know how to find clients, build a relationship with them, demonstrate my value to the client without having to be a sleazy alpha-type salesman or needing to show them a piece of paper to prove my skills, and charge what I’m worth because my clients see me as a trusted advisor and not just some commodity freelancer”.
That is how it feels like for me now every single day. But, it wasn’t like this. In fact, I can’t imagine a more humble beginning…
WHAT YOU GET:
- Week 0: The Mindset of Highly Successful Developers – The first week we are gonna cover all the big picture things you need to know to become a badass developer
- Week 1: Python Crash Course – We’ll cover all the python fundamentals. This will be the building blocks for developing python web apps
- Week 2: Your Python Freelancer Portfolio Web App – I’ll give you your python freelancer portfolio & show you how to put it online so anyone in the world can see it! We use Python + Flask + Heroku.
- Week 3: Full-Stack Todo List Web App with Python (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build a Todo List app in Python + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 4: Python DJANGO Full-Stack Movie Web App We’ll build a full C.R.U.D enabled app with a database & deploy it online
- Week 5: Local Development – You’ll learn how to develop web apps on your own computer so when the internet dies or you’re in a jungle… You can still code.
- Week 6: How to Start Getting Python Coaching Clients – This week we’ll focus on you starting to earn an income from coding with the knowledge you currently have. You’ll be improving your skill, learning how to work with clients, earning an income, and adding more experience to your portfolio.
- Week 7: HTML5 + Bootstrap 4 – Learn the building blocks of websites & their design
- Week 8: How to Style Your Apps with CSS3 – You’ll learn how to style your apps & make them look DELICIOUS
- Week 10: Ultimate Environment for Python Dev with Pycharm – I’ll show you how to leverage the best code editor on the planet for Python & how it can 10x your productivity as a developer
- Week 11: Django Crash Course – You’ll be a Django ninja when you’re done with this module… Admin, views, forms, models, & user authentication will be a joke for you.
- Week 12: Git Version Control + Github – You’ll learn how to version control your app so you can put it in a time machine. If something goes bad, you can always travel back in time. This is a highly sought after skill no matter what language you’re a developer in.
- Week 13: Python Django Blogging App (C.R.U.D) – We’ll build your blog + deploy it online + put it on your portfolio.
- Week 14: Python Developer’s Guide to LinkedIn, Github, & FB – I’ll show you how to leverage social media as a python developer to get recruiters to hit you up on autopilot.
- Week 15: Profit with Python (Freelance/Developer) – Now that you are ready… In the last week I’ll show you where to get your clients, how to attract them, & build projects for them that they will pay you for
- Profitable Programmer Private Facebook Group – From zero coding skills to when you land a client & need help… We’re all here for each other.
- Profitable Programmer VAULT – 1-on-1 Interviews + Bonuses with developers from Google, Codecademy, Facebook, Repl.it | Founders of coding startups | Best Python Freelancers | Best Python Coaches.
Sales Page: _https://course.profitableprogrammer.co/pp-sp2019