Proof of payment
The SaaS MasterClass
What is SaaS? Digital real estate. Recurring income.
I’ve spent 8 years working in Silicon Valley and 2 years trying to make money online.
During the start of the pandemic, I realized everything I learned was wrong.
You don’t need VC funding to make your own tech startup.
You don’t need a bunch of employees.
You don’t need millions in capital.
You don’t need to know how to code
You don’t need to be technical to make a SaaS.
I realized that you could make a SaaS for only a few thousand dollars.
I started my SaaS journey during the pandemic.
I launched 4 SaaS Projects in 2020.
3 of them failed.
My 4th was a hit. $12K+ in the first month.
After eight years in Silicon Valley and two years trying to make money online there are two types of tech guys
- The Virgin Tech Nerd
- Focused on creating an innovative product
- Inhales soy when not breathing from mouth
- Doesn’t care about marketing or driving traffic to a project
- Handles all the development and refuses to outsource
- Is trying to be the next Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg
- The Chad SaaS Launcher
- Copies the idea of something that works and applies it to another niche
- Strictly nose breathes while closing his next joint venture with an influencer
- Understands the importance of marketing and fixing an audience’s problems
- Outsources development tasks profitably to focus on educating users
- Heavy focus on OPSEC and only worried about how much MRR has increased
Sales Page: _https://gumroad.com/saaswiz#UxqkB
GBG: Deliver after 12-24hs