#1 Real Estate Investing & Business Training Platform in the World!
Our 12 Step Real Estate Entrepreneur and Business Owner Crash Course Is Fastest Way To Get Started & Be Successful In Real Estate With A Solid Blueprint For Finding Properties, Closing Deals , Making Profits, With Elite Insider Strategies To Build Grow & Scale Your Business.
The 12 Step Real Estate Entrepreneur and Business Owner Crash Course is designed to cut your learning curve and get you prepared to close deals as soon as possible.
This course contains 14 years of real estate investing experience packed into 6+ Hours Of ACTIONABLE lectures to take you from ZERO to 100 in no time.
- 12 concise, easy to follow video lessons.
- Video lessons with Jay Morrison himself!
- Learn how to set up your real estate investing business.
- 6+ Hours of exclusive content.
- Includes official 12 Step Textbook and workbook.
- Bonus: 26 Video Lesson Credit Mastery Course Taught By Will Roundtree
When You Join The 12 Step Real Estate Entrepreneur and Business Owner Crash Course,You Get Full & Immediate Access To:
12 Step Real Estate Crash Course (12 Modules):
Learn to buy and flip homes, evaluate profitable deals, invest and manage income properties, fund your projects, and much more.
- Step 1: Intro To Real Estate
- Step 2: How To Think Like An Entrepreneur
- Step 3: Becoming Financially Lit
- Step 4: How To Build and Brand Your Business
- Step 5: How To Build, Manage, and Leverage Your Team
- Step 6: How To Generate Leads and Find Deals
- Step 7: How To Analyze Buy and Flips (Short Term Investments)
- Step 8: How To Analyze Buy and Holds (Long Term Investments)
- Step 9: How To Find New Clients, Cash Buyers, and Investors
- Step 10: Creative Real Estate and Business Funding
- Step 11: How To Negotiate Contracts and Close Your Deals
- Step 12: How To Leverage and Evaluate Your Exit Strategy
Bonus: Credit Mastery (26 Modules): Learn how to transform your credit into a powerful tool that opens doors to wealth-building opportunities.
How to boost your credit score:
- How to remove delinquent items of your credit card report
- Properly paying off judgments and public records
- How to deal with student loan debt
- Building business credit
- How to leverage your credit to invest
- Interest rates and how they work
- Selecting a credit repair company
- Credit cards sins
- How to deal with collection agency